Experience six days of rejuvenation in tropical paradise
with Rashia Bell and Hope McGrath.
Invigorate your senses . ignite your energy . indulge in wellness.
The Tropical Transformation Wellness Retreat offers you the following…
- Luxuriate in tropical paradise at a beautiful oceanfront, nature-filled eco-resort
- Experience radical personal transformation through multiple healing modalities
- Private Premium Life Coaching Sessions with Hope
- Energy Balancing Crystal Healing Sessions with Rashia
- Daily meditation & mindfulness teachings for an elevated peace of mind
- Participate in empowering coaching workshops designed to ignite clarity, practice self-love, dream big, set goals and invite positive change
- Experience the beauty of sailing through caribbean waters surrounding the lush Tayrona Park. Swim, Snorkel, Lounge And Enjoy Sunset Views During A Perfect Beach Day
- Hike through indigenous mountains to swim in the healing sacred waters of the Sierra Nevadas
- Learn tools and engage in rituals for heart-centered healing and personal growth
- Experience the healing powers of sacred ceremonies with Colombian Shamans
- Indulge in a healthy, delicious, gourmet menu consisting of locally sourced fruits and vegetables accompanied by freshly caught fish and lean proteins showcasing the flavors of this region
ABOUT THE TEAM
Hope McGrath is a Transformational Coach, Event Producer and Founder of Radiant Mix who is a catalyst for change. As a multi-passionate entrepreneur, Hope McGrath combines her love of psychology, spirituality, wellness, fashion, culture and social consciousness into her work. As a Coach, Hope develops sacred relationships with women, and a few select men, who feel stagnant and have a strong desire to make a seismic shift towards busting down blocks in their love life and professional aspirations. As a fashion veteran, Hope had a long career producing events, fashion shows & art exhibitions. Hope brings all her wild experiences into her personal empowerment work.
Hope McGrath utilizes her unique blend of intuitive healing, mindfulness practices and coaching for a holistic approach encompassing awareness of body, mind, soul and spirit to bring clients into alignment. Hope has a Psychology degree, is a Certified Professional Coach accredited by The International Coach Federation (IFC) and a practitioner of Engaged Buddhism. Hope's sole intention is to support radical transformation to reflect our true power, creativity and authenticity.
Hope McGrath is a Brooklyn-based mom to a fantastic tween and wife of a visionary artist. She is a board member ofH2 Empower, her family’s non-profit organization that enhances education and sustainable development in Africa and is launching the Radiant Mix podcast, celebrating diversity from the mixed, multiracial experience.
For more information, check out www.hopemcgrath.com
Energetic Interior Designer and Crystal Healer Rashia Bell, is the co-founder of THE CRISTALLINE, a multi-faceted lifestyle company that works to help you create balance within all areas of your life.
After more than ten years working on the business side of Fashion, Beauty, Jewelry and Luxury industries for companies such as Mikimoto, Vivre, and Monique Péan, Rashia found her creative outlet and expressive voice through Interior Design. A graduate of both the Fashion Institute of Technology and the New York School of Interior Design she has also completed two Crystal Healing Certifications by the Crystal Academy of Advanced Healing Arts, is a Level 2 Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Healer and has completed yoga certifications in English and Spanish.
Rashia has taken a uniquely holistic approach to the spaces she transforms for THE CRISTALLINE, by incorporating the energetic and healing powers of crystals and stones into her Interiors. The foundation for this design process is specializing in personal healing work, where Rashia has lead workshops for all ages, private events and retreats around the world. Her work is to show her clients how to find balance within themselves and greater encompassing the spaces they inhabit.
For more information, check out thecristalline.com
A TROPICAL PARADISE
Escape to Playa Koralia, a coastline eco-resort outside of Santa Marta, Colombia, surrounded by lush palm trees, healing waters, the soaring Sierra Nevada mountains and all of the tropical beauty of this region. Rashia selected this location and property for it’s healing and grounding energy, as this area is a part of the sacred territory for the ancient Tayrona people. The Kogi’s, their descendants have indigenous communities that still reside in these lush mountains, so it is the perfect place to connect back to nature.
This retreat is about personal transformation, not to be confused with a yoga or fitness retreat.
This experience awakens all of the senses by surrounding yourself with nature’s tropical beauty, you shift your energetic pathways. The energetic transition is full of spiritual enlightenment, self-reflection & heart-centered healing, assisted by the power of crystal healing and Buddhist mindfulness practices. The final phase is letting go of all your baggage in the indigenous Colombian spiritual rituals.
Each uniquely designed private bungalow exudes tropical relaxation with tall weaved palm ceilings, most with ocean or river views. Open-air bathrooms are covered in mosaic tiles. Relax on outdoor terraces with hammocks overlooking lush tropical gardens. It can’t get better than this.
7:30am - 9:00am Breakfast
9:15am - 11:30am Tropical Visioning Workshop with Hope - A powerful visioning experience with life reflections leads to clarity and insights.
11:30am - 12:00pm Free-Time
12:00pm - 12:45pm Movement with Rashia
1:00pm - 2:00pm Lunch
2:00pm - 5:00pm Free-Time
5:00pm - 6:00pm Crystal Healing with Rashia
6:00pm - 7:00pm Free-Time
7:00pm - 9:00pm Dinner
*Throughout your retreat you can expect rejuvenating day excursions such as visiting sacred pools, mindful hikes in lush forests, downtime to read or enjoy a spa treatment, and a variety of transformational experiences.
Retreat costs include:
- All meals and accommodations
- All excursions, activities, and workshops
- Airport Transfers to and from Santa Marta International Airport (SMR) and the property
- All tips for group services
Peaceful, Hopeful, Reenergized
Our retreat costs do not include:
- Flights to and from your home city to Santa Marta or nearby Cartagena or Baranquilla airports (Once you confirm your reservation, suggested flight itineraries will be provided.)
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Any other sightseeing or extra meals during your personal free time
- Spa treatments & tips on spa services
The Tropical Transformation Wellness Retreat is one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself if you:
- Love to travel and experience new cultures
- Enjoy being in a nature-filled surroundings
- Are intrigued with the power of personal development work
- Seek new and life-long friendships
- Are open to spiritual enlightenment practices and new experiences
- Are daring (or want to be! )
- Know you desperately need a wellness getaway
- Believe you deserve to treat yourself and know you are worth investing in your well-being
- For all inquiries, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are three airport options to Playa Koralia:
- Santa Marta's National Airport: 1 hour drive
- Barranquilla International Airport: 2.5 hour drive
- Cartagena International Airport: 5 hour drive
We offer assistance with coordinating transport to and from the Santa Marta airport. Once you confirm your reservation, suggested flight itineraries will be provided.
Please note, airfare and travel costs are not included in the retreat rate.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT
TROPICAL TRANSFORMATION RETREAT EARLY REGISTRATION - PAY IN FULL BONUS - Before March 1st.
$3000 (Save $300)
TROPICAL TRANSFORMATION RETREAT EARLY REGISTRATION - DEPOSIT PAYMENT - Before March 1st.
$3150 (Save $150). Deposit $1575
Shared Double Occupancy
TROPICAL TRANSFORMATION RETREAT EARLY REGISTRATION - PAY IN FULL BONUS- before March 1st.
$2600 (Save $300)
TROPICAL TRANSFORMATION RETREAT EARLY REGISTRATION WITH DEPOSIT - Before March 1st
$2750 (Save $150). Deposit $1375
Shared Triple Occupancy
TROPICAL TRANSFORMATION EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION PAY IN FULL - Before March 1st
$2200 (Save $300)
TROPICAL TRANSFORMATION EARLY REGISTRATION WITH DEPOSIT - Before March 1st.
$2350 (Save $150). Deposit, $1175
Deposits secure your spot on the Tropical Transformation Wellness Retreat.
Refund on full Retreat Payment (less the 50% Deposit), available only if you cancel prior to April 30th. Nobody books a retreat with the intention of canceling it, but unexpected events do occur, so please consider purchasing travel insurance. Exceptions cannot be made for any reason, including weather, injury/illness, or personal emergencies. No refunds or credits will be granted for failure to attend, complete or for arriving late or leaving early.
Questions about room options, travel planning, or just what to expect in general? Please reach out to us as we'd love to connect with you and share more about your retreat experience!
We are so excited for you to join us for our incredible Tropical Transformation Wellness Retreat. Get ready to unwind, decompress, have wild adventures with new friends and lounge in tropical nature. The Tropical Transformation Wellness Retreat offers you to experience healing of your mind, body and soul. Join us and you are sure to go home with a fresh new lease on life.